Presentation skills is the Art whether it’s a few colleagues around a table or 200 strangers at a conference, workshop or classroom. In this seminar we will prepare you for anything and everything that might happen.
- Feedback and Individual style
- The difference between how we think we are doing and how we really are doing
- Body language
- The psychology of presenting
- The myths and rules about what you are and are not allowed to do.
- How audiences and presenters interact
- How to make use of that interaction
- The real reasons for presenting
- Ways of getting ideas across that are entertaining and stimulating
- The relationship between nervous energy and expressive capacity
- A reinforcement of the reasons for presenting
- Passion – An exercise in the use of passion to communicate
- Talking up and talking down
- Turning points – An exercise in using personal material to produce empathy and strong feeling in an audience
- Putting ideas across in ways that create maximum impact.